Mom claims frat members used peanut butter to haze son with deadly allergy – VIDEO: Fraternity initiates Vietnam veteran


A Michigan mother says her son experienced a life-threatening hazing situation at Central Michigan University.

Teresa Seely of Marysville posted on Facebook earlier this week that members of the Alpha Chi Rho Fraternity rubbed peanut butter all over her son’s face when he was passed out. Her son Andrew has a deadly peanut allergy.

Theresa says he could have been killed.

“He was sent to the campus health clinic by a professor and treated. Luckily he is still alive,” she wrote.

Theresa says they have notified authorities at Central Michigan University. Their family also has an attorney, and they’ve scheduled a press conference in Port Huron Thursday afternoon.

Theresa adds that her son does have an EpiPen and that he carries Benadryl tablets in his wallet at all times, but this happened when he was passed out.

She says this happened last fall, but that Andrew didn’t tell his family until this week.

More on this…

It’s not known right now if the fraternity members knew about his peanut allergy.

This is a developing story. Stay with FOX 2 for updates. 

Click for more from FOX 2. 

Source link


What's Your Reaction?

Cute
0
Cute
Fail
0
Fail
Geeky
0
Geeky
Lol
0
Lol
Love
0
Love
OMG
0
OMG
Win
0
Win
Wtf
0
Wtf
Yaaas
0
Yaaas

Comments 0

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

log in

Captcha!

reset password

Back to
log in
Choose A Format
Personality quiz
Trivia quiz
Poll
Story
List
Open List
Ranked List
Meme
Video
Audio
Image